|PLEASE CLICK ON THE COMPANY NAME FOR FULL COMPANY DETAILS, HYPERLINKS AND CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING...|
Competition to win family ticket to Canterbury Tales experience
Kent Focus and the Canterbury Tales experience have teamed up to offer lucky readers the chance to fin a family ticket to the attraction!
FAMILY FUN AT THE CANTERBURY TALES
Step into medieval Canterbury at the Canterbury Tales visitor attraction and accompany Geoffrey Chaucer and his merry band of pilgrims on their magical pilgrimage from the Tabbard Inn in London, to the shrine of St Thomas Becket in Canterbury Cathedral.
The Canterbury Tales attraction is one of the ‘must do, must see’ attractions in Canterbury, and appeals to people of all ages. It is an amazing recreation of medieval England – and quite unique!
Bringing to life five of Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales, including the chivalrous Knight’s Tale, the bawdy Miller’s Tale and the sinister Pardoner’s Tale, each story is brought to life with colourful sets and characters. The sets are some of the most accurately recreated examples of life in medieval England and have been painstakingly researched and reproduced right down to the smells! Every costume has been specially coloured with authentic dyes and made to specific medieval patterns, the shoes are sown leather and every pot has been made in the medieval style.
The Canterbury Tales is an entertaining and enjoyable day out for the whole family as well as being an excellent introduction to life in medieval Canterbury and the work of one of the greatest literary artists of all time.
Special events held throughout the year, many during school holidays, provide additional enjoyment. New for 2012, children will have the chance to dress up and become the next knight and lady of The Canterbury Tales, there will be creative workshops and medieval make and do, writing competitions and storytelling, trails, theatre productions and a medieval market
The Canterbury Tales has teamed up with Kent Focus to offer readers the chance to win two family tickets to the visitor attraction valid until 31 January 2013.
The Canterbury Tales is open daily (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day) January-February: 10.00-16.30, March-June 10.00-17.00, July-August 9.30-17.00, September-October 10.00-17.00, November-December 10.00-16.30.
Admission prices: adults £8.25, children (aged 5-15) £6.25, concessions £7.25, family (two adults and two children) £25.00.
www.canterburytales.org.uk. The Canterbury Tales is located on St. Margaret’s Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2TG.
Competition closing date 1st April 2012
To enter this exciting competition, answer these easy questions to be in with a chance of winning:
Prize ticket terms and conditions:
- The prize ticket is valid until 31 January 2013 and must be redeemed on entrance ie it can only be used once.
- The prize ticket is valid for two adults and up to two children, additional accompanying persons will be charged normal admission price of adults £8.25, children (aged 5-15) £6.25, concessions £7.25, family (two adults and two children) £25.00.
- The prize ticket excludes admission to special events.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Photocopies will not be accepted.
- No purchase necessary
- The Closing date: 1st April 2012
- This competition is open to all UK residents
- The prize must be accepted as offered, and once the prize is awarded, Kent Focus has no further liability to the winners
- Only one entry can be made per person
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter the competition
- Winners will be notified by email or phone after the closing date
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
To Search by company details, profile, categories select company radio button. To Search by specific product details select the product button.
|HAQ Publishing Ltd|
Twenty Four telephone lines