|PLEASE CLICK ON THE COMPANY NAME FOR FULL COMPANY DETAILS, HYPERLINKS AND CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING...|
Competition to win family tickets to Kent Life
Kent Life is a fantastic day out for all the family. There are indoor and outdoor play areas, a farmyard of friendly animals to meet and pots to paint, as well as Britain’s last working coal-fired Oast House and numerous historic buildings to explore - all set in 28 acres of distinct Kent countryside, complete with beautiful gardens, herbaceous borders and orchards that represent the Garden of England.
As if that wasn’t enough there are events and activities to entertain visitors all year round especially during holidays and weekends, such as bottle-feeding lambs, and animal grooming and a live appearance by Peppa Pig! Being one of the few places in Britain where hops are grown, harvested, dried and packed by hand, using only time honoured, traditional techniques, Kent Life celebrates the process every September with its popular Hops ‘n’ Harvest Festival.
Other event highlights include an Apple Festival, Halloween Experience and the Bonfire and Firework Extravaganza. In keeping with the site’s vintage feel, the 1950s themed Dotty’s Tea Room makes a cosy setting for a relaxing cup of coffee, a tasty snack, homemade lunch or afternoon cream tea.
Tucked away on the outskirts of Maidstone, at junction 6 of the M20, just off the A229, Kent Life is open all year round. For more information, opening times and admission prices, please visit www.kentlife.org.uk, call 01622 763936 or find it at Lock Lane, Sandling, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 3AU.
Closing date: 1st April 2012
Prize ticket terms & conditions:
- The prize is valid until 31 January 2013 and must be redeemed
- on entrance ie it can only be used once. The prize ticket
- is valid for two adults and up to two children, additional
- accompanying persons will be charged normal admission
- prices - please check the website for details. The price
- ticket excludes admission to special events.
- Photocopies will not be accepted.
- No purchase necessary
- The Closing date: 1st April 2012
- This competition is open to all UK residents
- The prize must be accepted as offered, and once the prize is awarded, Kent Focus has no further liability to the winners
- Only one entry can be made per person
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter the competition
- Winners will be notified by email or phone after the closing date
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales
To Search by company details, profile, categories select company radio button. To Search by specific product details select the product button.
|HAQ Publishing Ltd|
Twenty Four telephone lines